Conselect (hereinafter referred to as this website), in order to allow you to use the services and information of this website at ease, hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and take effect immediately. Please read the following carefully :
Store details and policies
When you click I agree to the terms of service and return and exchange policy in the checkout shopping cart, it means that you know all the terms and conditions of this website and agree to all the contents.
This website will protect your personal data in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and abide by the privacy protection policy of this website.
When you use the services of this website in SHOPLINE, it means that you agree to use electronic files as a means of expressing your intentions.
1. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
2. Methods of collecting, processing and using personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; Written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but does not involve specific Personal information.
3. Data protection
- Our website service provider is Shopline. Shopline provides us with an e-commerce platform so that we can sell our products and services to you. Your information will be stored in Shopline's database. They store data on secure servers protected by firewalls.
- Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links on the website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action. Necessary.
- Conducive to your rights.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you use to High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some functions of the website to not be executed normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy
- The privacy protection policy of this website is revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
- This website reserves the right to revise this privacy protection policy at any time.
8. Right to access, modify and delete personal data
- The member has the right to use the member's personal information. According to the request of the member, this website can request to modify, delete, and stop using the personal account information through the contact channel of this website.
- Members can view the authorized name and email information on the member account of the website at any time, and only serve as the content of store members and order information.